This week’s UK pension fund disclosures
UK – The following are UK pension funds’ holdings in companies that have been disclosed this week under the Financial Services Authority’s stock market listing rules.
- Universities Superannuation Scheme took its holding of property firm Country & Metropolitan Plc to 4.02% (September 13)
- USS took its holding of Irish telecoms firm Smart Telecom Plc to around 5.4% (September 14). Smart joined the Alternative Investment Market on September 10.
- The Trustees of BT Pension Scheme took the scheme’s holding of shipping firm Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Co. to 4.006% (September 14).
- East Riding Pension Fund took its holding of Henderson European Micro Trust Plc to 6.41% (September 16).
- The BT scheme took its holding of bar and nightclub operator Luminar Plc to 6.85% (September 17).