The IPE Conference & Awards 2015 will be held in Barcelona on 19 & 20 November.
Please continue to check the website for further information on how to register.
The IPE Conference & Awards 2014 were held on 20 November in Vienna. Click here to see all the 2014 winners
IPE Awards 2014 Photo Gallery
The IPE Conference and Awards is an essential addition to your professional calendar. Our high-level conference gathers leading speakers from institutional investment, economics and politics while our Awards set the benchmark for Europe's diverse pension fund industry. Our event is by far the largest single gathering of European pension funds, offering unparalleled networking opportunities.
Key benefits of attending
- High level conference covering key trends and topical issues affecting investment decision making
- Past conference speakers include current and former heads of government, finance and foreign ministers, European Commissioners, and senior investment figures from all over the world
- An ideal networking opportunity and ideas exchange
- The biggest annual gathering of European pension funds with 650 delegates
- Gala Awards presentation in the evening covering countries, regions and specialist themes
- Fully interactive and supported online Awards entry process
Reasons to enter
- Raise your profile
- Benchmark your organisation within the industry
- Deliver recognition of your strategy and of your team by your industry peer group
Who can attend the IPE Conference & Awards?
- Pension funds and similar institutional investors
- Pension fund investment consultants
- Our sponsors
- Our sponsors' guests
If you do not fit into any of the above categories you may still be eligible to attend. Please contact Fiona Wilson for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Asset managers and other service providers have the opportunity to join the event as co-hosts. To receive more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jucelia Pilatti on email@example.com
Who qualifies for a subsidised place?
- Up to two senior executives from pension funds and similar institutional investors that submit an entry for the IPE Awards will qualify for a fully subsidised place
- Pension funds and similar institutional investors that do not enter the Awards, but attend the conference and dinner will qualify for a fully subsidised place (places are limited, so please register early)
- Investment Consultants can attend free of charge but do not qualify for a fully subsidised place
What does a subsidised place include?
Free accommodation at hotels selected by IPE for the evening of Thursday, 20 November
€500 towards receipted travel expenses
Please read the terms & conditions surrounding the subsidised places by clicking here.
What our previous winners say
CERN Pension Fund in Switzerland
"The news that the panel of judges honoured the CERN Pension Fund for its risk management is a tremendous encouragement for the CERN Pension Fund team to continue to reach for best practice. Receiving the award was an honour. But most importantly, being recognized by a prestigious publication and a distinguished jury provides comfort to our members and beneficiaries. Altogether, we are very grateful to Investments & Pensions Europe for its leadership in the pensions industry, and for pushing us to be the best at what we do!"
Theodore Economou, Chief Executive Officer
BPI Gestão de Activos in Portugal
"It is very important for the investment management industry to keep fighting for the trust of their clients in these difficult times. External and independent appraisals do make the difference and the IPE Awards are the gold standard in the pension fund industry. Winning the IPE Award for Portugal is an important recognition in our market and a motivation to try to maintain excellence. Looking back to all eight times we have taken part, we realise that this has pushed us further to achieving greater innovation and continuously improving our investment and decision making processes."
José Luís Borges, Head of Asset Allocation
Royal County of Berkshire Pension Fund in the United Kingdom
"Winning an IPE award validates our investment strategy both in our own eyes but more importantly in the eyes of the broader European Pensions industry!"
Nick Greenwood, Pension Fund Manager
Pension Protection Fund in the United Kingdom
"We were delighted that our successful and innovative investment approach was recognised with a number of awards during the year, including IPE’s ‘European Pension Fund of the Year’, the first time this award has been made to a UK organisation."
Alan Rubenstein, Chief Executive