27-30 April 2021, Virtual Event
- The industry conference on alternative investments
- Cross-asset class and cross-product
- Geared towards institutional investors
- For the first time as a purely virtual event
We offer conference participants an interactive programme with highly relevant and entertaining presentations and panel discussions over a total of four days. Each conference day will focus on one or two topics - e.g. private markets, ESG, liquid alternatives - with an investor special (Investors Day) also planned. You can look forward to presentations on “Private Debt - Trends, Strategies and Investment Opportunities”, “Over a Decade of Infrastructure: Resurgence, Change and Outlook of an Asset Class”, and “Integrating ESG Risks into the Investment and Risk Process for Alternative Investments”. The Investors Day will include the established investor panel and an investor presentation by Bernd Franken, Nordrheinische Ärzteversorgung.
With top-class keynote speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Beatrice Weder di Mauro, Professor of International Economics, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies / IHEID, Research Professor and Distinguished Fellow Emerging Markets Institute, INSEAD, with a presentation on “The Post-Covid World” (27 April 2021),
- Dr. Jörg Kukies, State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance (28 April 2021), and
- Prof. Dr. Veronika Grimm, Chair of Economics, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Member of the German Council of Economic Experts, on “Green Investments: Challenges and Opportunities” (29 April 2021).
Various networking opportunities, virtual exhibitor stands of the sponsors, Lunch@home as well as an entertainment speech ( coming soon) in the late afternoon will round off the conference.
Institutional end investors will once again have the opportunity to exchange ideas in a closed-door workshop at AIC 2021 - this time purely virtually.
IPE readers receive a 10% discount on four-day tickets. Please contact email@example.com for more information.