10 March 2020, Paris, France
We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Climate Action to support the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020 on 10th March, organised in partnership with
As one of the largest sustainable finance and investment focused events in Europe, this timely Forum will bring together 400 policymakers, investors and financial institutions in the sustainable investment space. Debate and discuss best practice for sustainable investment across a wide range of themes including TCFD, ESG, ETFs, and sustainable bonds.
Asset owners and managers, ratings agencies, banks, UN and Government policymakers, investors, development banks, think tanks, and NGOs amongst many other key financial stakeholders will convene at the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020 to discuss the urgent need for a coordinated international approach to sustainable finance. Financial markets are global, and so are the challenges to deliver on the SDGs.
- Challenges and opportunities for passive and active managers in sustainable investment
- Overcoming the data challenge?
- What are the practical challenges of launching sustainable funds in Europe?
- Regional Focus: the latest developments in green finance in Egypt
- Using strategic asset allocation to achieve a 1.5 aligned portfolio
- How can sustainable finance policy help Europe avoid disaster?
- Practical solutions: Climate change matters
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Johanna Raynal, Director of ESG & Impact, SwedFund
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Dr Mohammed Omran, Executive Chairman, Financial Regulatory Authority
- Stephen Nolan, CEO, Sustainable Nation
- Mirza Baig, Global Head of Corporate Governance, Aviva
Register now and get 20% off!
We are excited to offer our members a 20% discount to join us and Climate Action at the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020. To take advantage of this offer register online using the following discount code IPE20.
If you need more information, contact Alfie Hill-Kitcherside from Climate Action directly for group rates and further discounts on +44 (0) 207 871 0120 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Le Méridien Etoile, Paris, France