Consultant places Euro 690m mandates on IPE Quest
GERMANY – Five mandates totalling 690 million euros have been tendered by an investment consultant on behalf of a German institutional investor on IPE Quest.
All five are segregated advisory mandates (Master Spezialfonds) under German investment law.
The mandates are as follows:
- A 250 million euro European tactical asset allocation/balanced mandate
- A 105 million euro pan-European convertible bond mandate
- A 135 million euro US aggregate bond mandate
- A 100 million US mid-cap equities mandate
- A 100 million Euro-zone small/mid cap equities mandate
All mandates will be actively managed.
The closing date for applications is 13 June 2003.
Further details on benchmarks and how to apply can be found on the website www.ipe-quest.com.