GLOBAL - Gilles Glicenstein, currently head of BNP Paribas Asset Management, has been named as head of the new umbrella brand the French bank has created.
Glicenstein will keep his position at BNP Paribas Asset Management which is now one of 15 investment houses featuring under the new brand BNP Paribas Investment Partners.
All 15 asset management houses belonging to the French bank (see list below) will retain their own name, branding and staff. The umbrella name was created “to offer investors easy access to all the latest innovations in asset management”, BNP Paribas said.
Together the asset managers have €344bn under management with the lion share being taken by BNP Paribas Asset Management. Combined, all entities within BNP Paribas Investment Partners employ 2,100 people in 28 countries serving clients in 67 countries.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners comprises:
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Fauchier Partners (fund of hedge funds)
- CooperNeff Alternative Managers (hedge funds)
- Overlay Asset Management (currency)
- Fischer Francis Trees & Watts (structured credit, fixed income)
- Fund-Quest (multi-management)
- Cardiff Asset Management (wealth management)
- BNP Paribas Discretionary Portfolio Management (wealth management)
- BNP Paribas Epargne & Retraite Entreprises (Employee retirement & savings schemes)
- BMCI Gestion (new markets)
- SYWG BNP Paribas Asset Management (new markets)
- Shinhan BNP Paribas ITMC (new markets)
- TEB Asset Management (new markets)
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Asset Management (new markets)
- BNP Paribas Private Equity