An undisclosed industry-wide pension fund in the Netherlands has tendered a $250m (€184m) emerging market debt mandate using IPE-Quest.
According to QN1393, the fund prefers to invest in a separate account against a custom, blended benchmark that consists of both local and hard currency sovereign bonds.
Preferred managers will have an established investment history of investing in both these asset classes, as well as managing a blended mandate and ability in tactical allocation over both categories.
To be considered for selection as a manager, the applicant must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A track record of at least five years of investing in line with the mandate indicated above
- A minimum of $2.5bn of assets in this strategy under management
- A licence to provide financial services in the Netherlands – experience in servicing existing Dutch institutional investors is preferred
- Asset-level visibility, performance and risk attribution and cost transparency
- A fee structure without any performance fee elements
Interested parties should state performance to the end of December 2013.
The closing date for applications is 24 February.
The IPE.com news team is unable to answer any further questions about IPE-Quest tender notices to protect the interests of clients conducting the search. To obtain information directly from IPE-Quest, please contact Jayna Vishram on +44 (0) 20 3465 9330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.