List of this week’s UK pension fund disclosures
UK – The following are UK pension funds’ holdings in companies that have been disclosed this week under the Financial Services Authority’s stock market listing rules.
- The Universities Superannuation Scheme took its holding in computer games firm SCi Entertainment Group to 5.008% (Date of disclosure: September 6).
- Royal Mail Pensions Trustees Ltd. and Possfund Custodian Trustee Ltd. took their holding in engineering group Fenner Plc to 2.968% (September 7).
- Royal Mail Pensions took its holding in construction firm Henry Boot Plc to 4.7% (September 8).
- Brewing firm Jennings Brothers Plc received notification that Frederic Robinson Ltd. raised its total holding to around 24.22% - “this holding includes shares held by the FRL Pension & Life Assurance Benefit Scheme” (September 8).
- The British Coal Staff Superannuation Scheme and the Mineworkers' Pension Scheme took their holdings of bank-note printing firm De La Rue PLC to 596,742 and 650,194 respectively (September 9).
- Hermes Administration Services Ltd. notified Lavendon Group Plc, which rents out powered access units, that Royal Mail Pensions Trustees Ltd. and Possfund Custodian Trustees Ltd. have a 3.73% interest the company (September 10).
- The Bank of England Pension Fund cut its holding of the Gartmore Irish Growth Fund plc to 3.26% (September 10).
- Hermes notified PVC windows supplier Heywood Williams Group plc that the total interest of Royal Mail Pensions Trustees, PossFund Custodian Trustee Ltd., Hermes Focus Asset Management Ltd. and Hermes Investment Management Ltd. is now at 5.087% of the company (September 10).