A Swiss investor is using IPE Quest to search for managers for a real estate unlisted open fund worth between $250m (€210m)-$500m.
According to search QN-2683, the core active brief will invest in North America and will target a minimum of 90% in direct real estate investments and a maximum of 50% of investments will be leveraged.
Participating managers should supply gross of fees performance data as of 31 December 2020 and are required to hold a minimum $5bn of total assets under management (AUM) for this particular asset class.
Interested managers should also have a three-year minimum track record, but five years are preferred, the search stated.
The deadline to participate in this search is 5pm UK time 31 March.
Benelux-based fund launches nine ‘Discoveries’ worth a combined €143.5m
Separately, a consultant on behalf of a pension fund based in the Benelux has launched nine Discoveries in relation to nine different asset classes.
A Discovery is a pre-request for information tool which enables institutional asset owners to carry out a preliminary search for managers active in a particular asset class or region.
Asset owners can also use this tool to research an asset class they are looking at for the first time.
The launched Discoveries include:
- EMU government fixed income (DS-2674) – a core passive strategy worth €17m, following the JP Morgan EMU Investment Grade Government Bond total Return or similar as benchmark;
- European investment grade credit (DS-2675) – a core enhanced strategy for €12m, following the iBoxx EUR Liquid Corporate Bonds total return or similar as benchmark;
- Global (all countries) large cap core equity (DS-2676) – an ESG active but financially passive strategy worth €60m, following the MSCI World All Countries as benchmark;
- European listed real estate (DS-2677) – an active strategy for €12m, following the EPRA Europe Capped Return Index or similar as benchmark;
- Emerging markets government fixed income (DS-2678) – an active strategy for €12m, following the JP Morgan EMBI Global Hedged EUR total return or similar as benchmark;
- European high yield bonds (DS-2679) – an active strategy for €5m, following the BofAML Gbl HY Constrained TR HEUR or similar as benchmark;
- European infrastructure debt (DS-2680) – a senior or junior infrastructure debt strategy worth €9m with an ESG overlay if available;
- Global private equity (DS-2681) – an active strategy for €7.5m with an ESG overlay if available, considering buyout, special situations, growth/venture capital;
- European senior private credit debt (DS-2682) – an active strategy worth €9m with an ESG overlay if available, considering bank loans, syndicated debt or direct lending.
The deadline to participate in any Discovery has been set for 5pm UK time 17 March.
The IPE news team is unable to answer any further questions about IPE Quest, Discovery, or Innovation tender notices to protect the interests of clients conducting the search. To obtain information directly from IPE Quest, please contact Jayna Vishram on +44 (0) 20 3465 9330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.