26-27 January 2021, Virtual
Women in ETFs Announces Speaker Lineup for their 2021 Global Conference
Virtual event to take place January 26-27, featuring dozens of industry luminaries, including senior executives from Schwab, ARK, BMO, Vanguard, BlackRock, MSCI and more
Women in ETFs, the first women’s group for the ETF industry, today announced the speaker lineup for its 2021 Global Conference. This event, which is free for members of Women in ETFs, will be taking place virtually on January 26th and 27th, and will feature fireside chats and panel discussions with more than 30 of the industry’s preeminent experts, covering four main themes:
- The market outlook for 2021;
- The next generation of the ETF industry;
- Accelerating the pace of diversity in our industry; and
- Changes to the world of work as we emerge from the pandemic.
“This agenda, and the high-quality conversations that are going to unfold, are designed to provide useful insights for all types of investors, as well as for anyone playing a role in the ETF ecosystem,” said Deborah Fuhr, Founding Member of Women in ETFs, co-President of Women in ETFs EMEA and Managing Partner,founder, ETFGI. “Fund issuers, index providers, custodians, attorneys and others are sure to come away from this two-day event educated and energized about what is set to unfold in the global ETF industry in 2021.”
Among the industry experts confirmed to participate in this conference are:
- Marie Chandoha, Former CEO, Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. & Independent Director, State Street Corporation;
- Cathie Wood, Founder, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer with ARK Invest;
- Kristi Mitchem, Chief Executive Officer, BMO Global Asset Management;
- Shundrawn Thomas, President, Asset Management, Northern Trust;
- Liz Ann Sonders, Senior Vice President, Chief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab & Co.;
- Henry Fernandez, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, MSCI;
- Gregory Davis, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Vanguard;
- Jenny Johnson, President, Chief Executive officer, Franklin Resources, Inc.;
- Suni Harford, President, Asset Management, UBS Group AG;
- Anna Paglia, Managing Director, Global Head of ETFs & Indexed Strategies, Invesco; and
- Susan Chan, Managing Director, head of iShares and Index Investing and Trading and Liquidity Services, Asia Pacific at BlackRock.
There will be a virtual opening bell ringing at the London Stock Exchange and a virtualclosing bell ringing at the Toronto Stock Exchange to celebrate the event and the 7th Anniversary of Women in ETFs.
The full lineup of speakers and moderators, can be found here: https://www.womeninetfsevents.
“Though we may not be able to gather in person as we normally do at the start of a new year, this event will provide an unparalleled opportunity to hear from the leaders in their respective fields, the learn about new best practices reshaping our space, and to discuss the trends and themes that are likely to shape the narrative around ETFs in the year to come,” said Christine Berg, CFA, co-President of Women in ETFs in the US and Managing Director, Head of Americas Index Client Coverage, MSCI. “We look forward to welcoming the investment community and the ETF industry to what is sure to be a tremendous event.
Additional updates to the agenda will be announced in the coming weeks, and registration is now open at the following link: https://hopin.com/events/we-
Women in ETFs