Eight Principles For Sustaining Wealth
Stuart Lucas has distilled more than 25 years of managing his family’s wealth, his personal funds and clients’ money into the Eight Principles of Strategic Wealth Management, which underlie his investment decision-making:
1. Take charge and do it early.
2. Align family and business interests around wealth-building goals and strategies.
3. Create a culture of accountability.
4. Capitalize on your family’s combined resources.
5. Delegate, empower, and respect independence.
6. Diversify but focus.
7. Err on the side of simplicity where possible.
8. Develop future family leaders with strong wealth management skills.